K/O Paper Products: Matte Painter
- 2D matte painter on the photo book produced for the Sleepy Hollow television series with Photographer Stephen Berkman and producer Alex Kurtzman.
SweetRush: Senior Concept Artist, Storyboard Artist
- Senior concept artist and storyboard artist for an animated commercial commissioned by Firestone with creative director Erik Borzi.
Daniel Clark & Associates: Senior Concept Artist
- Senior concept artist on the French poster for Disney's Frozen with creative director Daniel Clark.
Rhythm & Hues Studios: Senior Concept Artist
- Senior concept artist and 2D matte painter on 300: Rise of an Empire with art director Ken Nakada.
- 2D matte painter on Into the Storm (previously Dark Skies) with art director Vanessa Cheung.
- Senior concept artist on The Seventh Son with creative director Mike Meaker.
- Senior concept artist on Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters with art director Chris Consani.
- Concept artist on Alvin & the Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked with art director Sei Nakashima.
- Concept artist on R.I.P.D. with art director Chris Grun.
- Concept artist on Life of Pi with matte painting supervisor Richard Mahon.
- Concept artist on various undisclosed film pitches with creative director Mike Meaker.
Scenario Lane Productions/Lionsgate: Senior Concept Artist
- Senior concept artist on the pitch for The Last Witch Hunter with director Breck Eisner and production designer Andrew Menzies.
Thinkwell: Senior Concept Artist
- Senior concept artist on two undisclosed theme park projects with art director Michael Scheffe.
Erik Borzi Photography: Storyboard Artist
- Storyboard artist on a non-disclosed project with art director Erik Borzi.
Eric Chang Photoworks: Storyboard Artist
- Storyboard artist on award-winning fashion film Lilith with director Eric Chang.
Mirada Studios: Concept Artist
- Concept artist on Walt Disney World: The New Fantasyland.
- Concept artist on an undisclosed feature film pitch produced by Guillermo del Toro with director Mathew Cullen.
- Art Center College of Design: B.S. in Entertainment Design 
- American University of Sharjah: B.S. in Computer Science 
- Extensive knowledge of image creation in 2D and 3D: digital illustration, matte painting, 3D modeling, and drawing.
- Thorough understanding of visual design principles such as composition, color theory, lighting, and perspective.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Adobe Photoshop: mastery of digital illustration techniques, photocollage, and matte painting. [Adobe Certified Expert, License ADB193352]
- MODO: strong knowledge of 3D concept modeling.
- Pixologic ZBrush: strong knowledge of 3D concept modeling.